Attorney Alex Meyerovich Explains Why Clients Need an Immigration Lawyer
- To learn more about types of immigration visas available for immigrants to the U.S., visit www.VisaOption.com
- To learn about immigration to Canada, please click here
- To register for selective service, click on the image below
Doctor for Immigration Medical Examination
- To find a medical physician/doctor for immigration medical examination, please visit Immigration Doctor link.
Immigration News and Articles
- For an article on the immigration consequences of criminal convictions, click here
- For an article on what to do if a spouse leaves the U.S. to avoid paying child support, please click here
Useful Links for New York and Connecticut Residents
- To learn more about divorce and family law in New York and Connecticut, visit www.CallDivorceLawyer.com and www.FindDivorceHelp.com
- To learn more about criminal law in New York and Connecticut, visit www.CallDefenseLawyer.com
- To learn more about Immigration law, visit www.ImmigrationLawyerConnecticut.com
- To learn more about new developments in divorce law in Connecticut, please visit the newsfeed from Connecticut Divorce Lawyers DivorceLawyerConnecticut.wordpress.com
- To learn more about new developments in immigration law and legal updates, please visit the newsfeed from Immigration and Visa Lawyers at USLegalVisa.blogspot.com
- To learn more about immigration law, visit www.ImmigrationAttorneyConnecticut.com
- To learn more about immigration raids, visit www.ImmigrationRaid.org
Government Information about Immigration
- Immigration Court, Hartford Connecticut
The Hartford Immigration Court is located in the AA Ribicoff Building at 450 Main Street, Room 509.
For Directions to the Court, click here.
The court is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m..
To contact the court, call (860) 240-3881
For information regarding application deadlines or hearing dates and times, call the Immigration Court’s automated system at (800) 898-7180. Have your alien registration number ready (A-number).
- To find status of your case please have your receipt notice available. You can find the receipt number in the upper left corner of the official USCIS receipt notice. To check you case status online click here.
- Department of Justice
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- US District Court/Second Circuit Court